G E N E R A L T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
§ 1 Applicability
The present General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively to all business relations between Salem Rashid, (hereinafter referred to as Bedouin Records) and its purchaser. Provisions differing from those indicated in our General Terms and Conditions cannot be accepted unless agreed on by Bedouin Records and the purchaser in writing, in individual cases.
§ 2 Contract conclusion
1. At Bedouin Records orders can be made by e-mail. An incoming order to Bedouin Records constitutes an offer to conclude a sales contract with Bedouin Records.
2. The sales contract between Bedouin Records and the purchaser shall exclusively be brought about if Bedouin Records dispatches the ordered goods to the purchaser. The consignment will be sent to the last address that the purchaser has given to Bedouin Records. A contract will not be concluded for any goods that have been ordered but that are not included in the consignment. The contractual partners are the purchaser and Bedouin Records.
3. Goods are only sold in the amounts that are usually made available to end-consumers.
§ 3 Revocation, revocation consequences
1. The purchaser can revoke the contract within 14 days after receipt of the goods. The revocation must be effected in writing (also by e-mail) or by returning the goods. To comply with this term, it is sufficient to send the written revocation or return the goods within the stipulated period. No reasons have to be given for the revocation. The time limit of 14 days within which the purchaser can revoke in writing (also by e-mail) or by returning the goods commences with the receipt of the goods and the revocation instructions.
2. The purchaser is obliged to pay the usual costs of the return consignment.
3. There is no right of revocation for contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings (vinyl records, CD's etc), if the delivered data carriers were sealed and the purchaser has unsealed them.
4. The revocation is to be sent to:
§ 4 Delivery, cost of delivery, preorders
1. Insofar as nothing else is agreed on, the consignment will be sent from the Bedouin Records office to the delivery address indicated by the purchaser. The purchaser will be charged for any additional costs that accrue, if the purchaser or other assigned person is not present at the indicated delivery address when the goods are delivered.
2. The weight of the package is a key determining factor of the shipping rate. Here we have listed shipping costs for vinyl and tape orders, based on the total weight of the order. In order to find out about the exact shipping rate, please check the cart.
GERMAN SHIPPING RATE WITH HERMES (Hermes National)
Weight in kg - Cost in GBP
- 0.00 kg to 0.15 kg - 7€
- 0.16 kg to 0.05 kg - 7,50€
- 0.06 kg to 1.0 kg - 11,50€
- 1.01 kg to 2.00 kg - 23,50€
- 2.01 kg to 5.00 kg - 37,50€
- 5.00 kg to ∞ - 50.50€
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATE WITH DEUTSCHE POST (Deutsche Post International)
Weight in kg - Cost in GBP
- 0.00 kg to 1.0 kg - 4,50€
- 1.01 kg to 2.00 kg - 8,50€
- 2.01 kg to 3.00 kg - 12,50€
-3.01 kg to ∞ - 16,50€
3. Bedouin Records ships within 5 working days from the day of the order.
4. The customers receive their respective tracking numbers automatically .
5. All relevant delivery options available for the order and to the destination will be displayed at checkout.
6. Products which have not been released yet are tagged as "Preorder" in the respective product description. If the order contains such a product please note that the complete order will not be shipped before the preordered product is available.
§ 5 Payment, maturity and default
1. Paypal is the only payment method that Bedouin Records currently accepts.
2. If the purchaser is in default of payment, Bedouin Records shall be entitled to charge default interest at a rate of 5,00% per year over the base lending rate specified by the European Central Bank. If Bedouin Records suffers a higher loss (e.g. due to return debit notes), Bedouin Records can demand for reimbursement of the higher loss instead of default interest.
3. The amount invoiced is due for payment on receipt of the invoice which is attached to the delivered goods.
§ 6 Set-off, retention
The purchaser shall only be entitled to set-off, if his counter claims have been recognized in a legally effective manner or are uncontested by Bedouin Records.
§ 7 Reservation of ownership
Until complete payment of the sales price has been effected, the delivered goods shall remain the property of Hard Wax.
§ 8 Liability for defects
1. The legal provisions are valid for defects to the goods sold (§§ 434 ff BGB). It is forbidden to assign these claims to third parties. Unless otherwise stated hereunder, further claims on the part of the purchaser are excluded, e.g. compensation for any consequential harm caused by defective goods.
Bedouin Records is therefore not liable for any damages except for damages to the actual delivered goods.
2. Bedouin Records emphasizes that in spite of all the extraordinary diligence taken with regard to the management of the range of products, it can not be excluded in individual cases that audio or video recordings or printed matter contain contents that are not conform with legal standards or contra bonos mores or morally harmful to young people. Bedouin Records shall expressly assume no guarantee that no content of the above mention kind is contained in the delivered audio or video recordings or printed matter. The assertion of any claims for damages in this respect is excluded.
3. Bedouin Records emphasizes that in spite of all the extraordinary diligence taken with regard to the management of the range of products, it can not be excluded in individual cases that audio or video recordings or printed matter have been produced which infringe on intelectual property rights or ancillary copyright. Bedouin Records shall expressly assume no guarantee that the delivered audio or video recordings or printed matter do not infringe on intelectual property rights or ancillary copyright. The assertion of any claims for damages in this respect is excluded.
4. The disclaimers of warranty or limitation of liability specified in paragraphs 1 to 3 here in are also applicable to Bedouin Records' employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
5. The disclaimers of warranty or limitation of liability specified in paragraphs 1 to 4 here in do not apply, if the damages result from intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty or if personal injury is involved or if there has been an intentional or grossly negligent infringement or breach of moral standards. They are also not applicable, if the purchaser claims damages according to §§ 1 und 4 of the Product Liability Law.
6. In those cases where Bedouin Records provides rectification in the form of replacement, the purchaser is obliged to return the originally delivered goods to Bedouin Records at the expense of Bedouin Records within 30 days of receipt of the replacement delivery.
7. Claims that are made as a result of defects become invalid after two years from the date of delivery to the purchaser.
§ 9 Data protection
Personal data that Bedouin Records has collected and recorded pertaining to the purchasers, solely serve the purpose of handling and processing the order including the realization of delivery or sales price, as well as the pursuance of any further claims that may result from this. Further details are specified in the data privacy regulations.
§ 10 Applicable law
German law under exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts For The International Sale Of Goods is applicable, irrespective of the purchasers seat or domicile.